Revive your iPad with the factory spec iPad Air and iPad 5/6 Battery Replacement When you experience the sudden degradation in battery life and your battery not lasting as long as it should it is very frustrating. You will want to replace your battery if your battery does not seem to be charging properly or has battery fluctuations. Sometimes the battery will start to get warm during use or charging and this indicates the need for a new battery as well. Install a new battery and enjoy your iPad Air again. FREE pry tool included. See below for all the other tools you require for a successful repair of your iPad.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smartphone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPad Air
- Apple iPad 5
- iPad 6
- Brand new iPad Air / iPad 5 / iPad 6 Battery Replacement
- Voltage: 3.73V | 32.9Whr | 8827 mAh
- Li-Po 8600 mAh battery (32.4 Wh)
- Talk time Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Part Number: 020-8269-A
- Professional Repair Services available
- For questions about this iPad Air Battery Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.