iPad Air Front-Facing Camera Replacement is the camera that is on the screen side of your ipad Air. You use this camera for FaceTime. This iPad Air 1.2-megapixel camera faces you while you are looking at the screen. This replacement part will repair a camera will not focus, is scratched or will not work. A basic DIY repair that will have the camera operation again in no time. FREE pry tool included.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPad Air yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPad Air Front-Facing Camera Replacement your tablet will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPad Air
- iPad Air Front-Facing Camera Replacement
- 1.2-megapixel camera
- Part Number: 821-1752-A, 821-1542-06, 821-1752-02
- Free Pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPad Air Front-Facing Camera Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.