The iPad Air Home Button Bracket Replacement is the metal bracket that secures the Home Button assembly to the inside of the screen or digitizer. When you replace your home button you will need to replace this part as well. A home button repair will take less than an hour and your iPad Air will be working like new agian. FREE pry tool included. See below for all the other tools you require for a successful repair of your iPad Air.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPad Air yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPad Air Home Button Bracket Replacement your tablet will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPad Air
- Brand new iPad Air Home Button Bracket Replacement
- 100% Perfect fit
- High Quality
- Factory tested
- Professional Repair Services available
- For questions about this iPad Air Home Button Bracket Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.