The factory spec iPad Air SIM Card Tray Flex Cable Replacement is required to connect the sim card tray to the logicboard. With out this part the tablet would not be able to read the sim card. If your iPad Air is having trouble reading your SIM card or can not read it at all a replacement part and DIY repair is required so the tablet can work properly once more. FREE pry tool included.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPad Air yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPad Air SIM Card Tray Flex Cable Replacement your tablet will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPad Air
- High-quality iPad Air SIM Card Tray Flex Cable Replacement
- Brand new
- factory spec
- Free Pry tool
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPad Air SIM Card Tray Flex Cable Replacement please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.