factory spec iPhone 5 Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Flex Cable will fix the camera that faces you as you look at the screen of your phone. It also will fix the proximity sensor that is attached to the camera and detect distance and focus correctly. Your replacement camera will fix a faulty camera or cracked lens. Replacing the proximity sensor will allow your iPhone 5 to calculate the distance to the object in focus so the camera can focus correctly. It also calculates the amount of light the camera needs to compensate for in exposure settings. Free pry tool included.
Do not worry about doing the repair on your iPhone 5 yourself because you are concerned you will damage it further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the repair. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair of your iPhone 5 Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Flex Cable your phone will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPhone 5
- Brand new iPhone 5 Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Flex Cable
- Sensor flex cable
- Includes front camera
- Free pry tool included
- Professional Repair Service Available
- For questions about this iPhone 5 Front Camera & Proximity Sensor Flex Cable please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.