We recommend the iPhone 5 LCD & Touch Screen Assembly with Small Parts - Black as it is the easiest way to repair your iPhone 5. To repair your black iPhone 5 with any other screen you will have to transfer some of the components from the old screen to the new one. This can damage the flex cable connectors or the components. It can be very expensive and frustrating. This part, however, includes the LCD, Touch Screen Digitizer, home button assembly, front facing camera assembly, earpiece speaker, plus the LCD shield plate. This is the safest and easiest repair for your iPhone 5 screen. Well worth the additional price. This screen has the highest success rate for the iPhone 5. Free pry tool included.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Apple iPhone 5
- High-quality iPhone 5 LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly with Small Parts
- OEM-compliant, factory tested iPhone 5 replacement screen
- LED-backlit IPS LCD
- Capacitive touchscreen
- 16M colors
- 640 x 1136 pixels, 4.0 inches (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Affordable display assembly for the iPhone 5
- For questions about this iPhone 5 LCD & Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly with Small Parts please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. LIVE CHAT is available Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:00 am-10 pm (PST)
- Reach us directly through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- All orders ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.