Complete your repair like a professional did it. This pre-applied glue hold is extremely strong so you won't have issues with your glass lifting off frame. This brand new iPhone SE Frame with Hot Glue in Black will solve the issue of the screen lifting off the frame. This frame is pre-applied with hot glue on frame intended for the heat frame machine that will factory fuse the frame and the screen together. This pre-applied glue hold is extremely strong so you won't have issues with your glass lifting off frame. You can do this affordable DIY repair yourself, saving time, money and the environment. This part is factory tested and built to the exact OEM specs so it will fit and function just like the original one did. Purchase yours today.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone SE
- All of our iPhone SE replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available Black iPhone SE Frame with Hot Glue
- 30 Day Warrant
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your Black iPhone SE Frame with Hot Glue through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own Black iPhone SE Frame with Hot Glue repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.