Instead of purchasing a completely new iPhone, it is much more cost efficient to replace the damaged lens. This White iPhone SE Glass Lens Screen Replacement is now available. If your iPhone is dropped height or it hit in some way, it can leave the glass screen on your phone cracked or even shattered. You can do this affordable DIY repair yourself, saving time, money and the environment. This part is factory tested and built to the exact OEM specs so it will fit and function just like the original one did. Purchase yours today.
You require the iPhone SE OCA to bond your old LCD screen and new glass lens. Purchase the best quality pre-cut OCA adhesive available on the market.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- iPhone SE
- All of our iPhone SE replacement parts and tools are factory tested and brand new
- Affordable, highest quality available White iPhone SE Glass Lens Screen Replacement
- 30 Day Warrant
- Free Pry Tool included with your order
- Same day shipping on orders placed before 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
- For questions about your order please use the LIVE CHAT found on the upper center of every page or please call 702-800-5991
- Reach us directly for more information on your White iPhone SE Glass Lens Screen Replacement through our Contact Page. Or visit our FAQs page.
- All orders will ship the same day if placed by 3:30 pm PST, Monday-Friday. Shipping info.
- If you do not have time to do your own White iPhone SE Glass Lens Screen Replacement repair, we have the solution. Our highly qualified repair technicians can do your repair for you.
- Give us a call at 702-800-5991 to find out the details. More information found on the Repair Services Page.
- Once we complete the repair your device will be as good as new.
Note: The glass lens-only replacement part for the iPhone SE is intended to be purchased by experienced repair technicians as it can be difficult to separate the glass lens from the LCD. Unless you, or someone you know, is a repair tech experienced in separating fused screens, do not attempt to separate the touch screen from the LCD screen on your device. You will likely cause more damage to your phone, increasing your repair costs.