Purchase this Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable Replacement and fix your smartphone quickly and affordably. There is a flex cable behind your power and volume button. If the buttons are not responding properly but the outside looks undamaged it is probably the internal flex that is broken. This Factory Spec replacement power and volume button flex cable will save time, money and the environment by simply repairing your Motorola Moto X yourself! FREE pry tool included.
Do not worry about a repair damaging your phone further. We have the solution for you - our qualified repair technicians can do the Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable Replacement for you. Give us a call to find out the details at 702-800-5991 or read all about it here on the Repair Services Page. Once we complete the repair your Motorola Moto X will be as good as new.
Available as a DIY Kit. Included in this 14 pc. tool kit are all the tools you require for a successful repair and maintenance of your smart phone or tablet.
Our DIY Kit Includes:
- Adhesive Strip (2)
- SIM Card Eject Tool
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- T4 Torx Screwdriver
- T3 Torx Screwdriver
- T2 Torx Screwdriver
- iPhone Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Small Phillips Screwdriver (#00)
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Set of Plastic Pry Tools
- Triangle Pry Tool
- Suction Cup Tool
- Nylon Spudger
- Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Motorola Moto X XT1058 (AT&T)
- Motorola Moto X XT1053 (T-Mobile)
- Motorola Moto X XT1056 (Sprint)
- Motorola Moto X XT1060 (Verizon)
- Motorola Moto X XT1052 (Europe)
- Motorola Moto X XT1055 (U.S. Cellular)
- Professional Repair Services available
- Brand new Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable Replacement
- factory spec
- Factory tested
- For questions about this Motorola Moto X Power and Volume Button Flex Cable please feel free to contact us by phone at 702-800-5991 between 9:00 am-5:00 pm (PST), Monday through Friday
- Or use the LIVE CHAT button found on the upper center of every page. Monday through Friday 5:00 am-10 pm (PST).
- Reach us directly for more information on this part through our Contact Page.
- Please visit our FAQs page for answers to commonly asked questions.
All orders of this part will ship the same business day if placed by 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.